- 10 cups water (more to soak snow mushroom)
- 30g dried snow fungus/mushroom
- 1-2 packs of resilient skin elixir
- 1-2 cups milk of choice
- Optional: 1 chinese medicine brown sugar cube
- Soak dried snow fungus in cold water for at least 15 minutes.
- When the snow fungus has expanded and softened, rinse lightly and cut into smaller bite size pieces.
- In a large pot, add snow fungus and 1-2 packs of resilient skin elixir. Cover, bring to boil and cook for a minute on high heat, then simmer on lowest heat for 45 minutes.
- In final 3-5 minutes of cooking, add brown sugar cube and milk.
- Serve while warm, or leave to cool and chill in fridge.